Are you a B2B customer? Buying 50 or more units or spending more than USD $500 in our Watch category? Please consult our online sales for a wholesale discount: email@example.com.
Automatic Self Wind,
Case Diameter Approx
Case Thickness Approx
Band Length Approx (CM)
Band Width Approx (CM)
Learn More About This Product
Self-Winding Mechanical Watches
1. Put on your watch and swing your wrist back and forth for approximately 30 seconds to initialize power reserve.
2. Set the time.
3. Note that your self-winding mechanical watch may stop overnight or appear to be running slowly. This does not necessarily indicate a malfunction or defect in the watch. It indicates that there is insufficient wrist action, kinetic energy, while wearing the watch.
4. Please wear your watch at least 8 hours a day to maximize power reserve.
5. If watch is not worn for extended period of time, please rewind by moving the watch back and forth for 30 seconds in order to initiate the power process.
6. It is recommended to repeat steps 2 -4 every night before removing your watch for the first week after purchase.
7. Wear your watch daily or every couple of days for keeping accurate time.
8. Please note that shock and vibrations may affect the mechanism. Please remove your watch when doing hard labor or extreme sports.
This Automatic Sport Mechanical watch is really good. I bought for my self and for my friend and we found it's wonderful watches, working good and cheap compare to other automatic watches. I do recommend it to others looking for good watch with very reasonable low price.
You pay for what you get. On the surface its an alright watch. It works and does it purpose. The bezel time and date works. But if you look at it from a technically term. The watch is pretty much crap the bezel is not aligned with the hour and min strokes. The second hand might move a little bit faster then its supposed to, the watch is made from cheap metal material. Not water resistant (wouldn't even try with a little water) the face is not straight off by a little. when winded fully it last maybe about 16 hour give or take a few. But over all if your looking for a nice watch that just tells time its pretty good for the price you pay
orologio che si presenta molto bene.E'solo pochi giorni che è in osservazione e non ci sono evidenti intoppi di marcia.Il motore gira bene e non provoca disguidi nel segnare il tempo. Non avendolo ancora in uso non posso dichiarare quanto possa durare la placcatura.L'attacco del cinturino integrato con la cassa mi sembra un pò fragile, ma potrebbe dipendere solo dai perni d'attacco, cambiandoli il difetto potrebbe sparire, Nell'insieme mi ritemgo soddisfatto dell'acquisto