Are you a B2B customer? Buying 50 or more units or spending more than USD $500 in our Watch category? Please consult our online sales for a wholesale discount: email@example.com.
The skeleton design, a neo-industrial feature, provides a view to the watch's workings.
The "Heart of the Watch" beats as time changes giving a sense of rhythm and motion.
Every component fit seamlessly together.
Automatic Self Wind,
Case Diameter Approx
Case Thickness Approx
Band Length Approx (CM)
Band Width Approx (CM)
Learn More About This Product
Self-Winding Mechanical Watches
1. Put on your watch and swing your wrist back and forth for approximately 30 seconds to initialize power reserve.
2. Set the time.
3. Note that your self-winding mechanical watch may stop overnight or appear to be running slowly. This does not necessarily indicate a malfunction or defect in the watch. It indicates that there is insufficient wrist action, kinetic energy, while wearing the watch.
4. Please wear your watch at least 8 hours a day to maximize power reserve.
5. If watch is not worn for extended period of time, please rewind by moving the watch back and forth for 30 seconds in order to initiate the power process.
6. It is recommended to repeat steps 2 -4 every night before removing your watch for the first week after purchase.
7. Wear your watch daily or every couple of days for keeping accurate time.
8. Please note that shock and vibrations may affect the mechanism. Please remove your watch when doing hard labor or extreme sports.