Miniinthebox.com makes paying for your orders easy by supporting a range of payment options. Here you can find details on the different payment methods supported by MiniInTheBox.com, and comfortably choose the right payment option for you.
Please be aware that all orders placed with Miniinthebox.com are safely and securely processed by our parent company "LightInTheBox.com". When you place orders with MiniInTheBox.com, a charge from "LightInTheBox.com" will appear on your payment records.
Using Your Credit Card or Debit Card
Paying by credit card or debit card is safe, easy and convenient at MiniInTheBox.com. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express credit card payments from most locations worldwide. We also accept Solo debit card payments in the United Kingdom only. Paying by credit card or debit card is safe easy and convenient at MiniInTheBox.com.
1. On your Shopping Cart page, click after reviewing your items.
2. On the Order Information page, under Payment Methods, select Credit Card/Debit Card.
3. Fill in the required information carefully.
4. After reviewing your payment details, click
All your credit card details are securely stored by GlobalCollect and not LightInTheBox.com.
Paying by credit card through GlobalCollect is a quick, secure, and convenient way to order from us.
Note: LightInTheBox.com does not store or review your credit card & personal information. As such, should any issues arise regarding your credit card or debit card transaction, please contact GlobalCollect or your credit card company for assistance. LightInTheBox.com cannot accept any responsibility for any credit card or debit card payment issues.
Paying with PayPal
PayPal is a secure and trusted payment processing service which allows you to shop online. PayPal can be used at MiniInTheBox.com to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
You do not need to have a PayPal account before ordering from MiniInTheBox.com.
1. On your Shopping Cart page, click Check out with PayPal after reviewing your items.
You will then leave MiniInTheBox.com and enter PayPal's website.
2. Log in to your PayPal account, or create one if you haven't already.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions given by PayPal.
4. When your PayPal payment has been completed, you should receive an email receipt from PayPal.
Please note that in the email receipt that you receive from PayPal and in your PayPal account, payment for your MiniInTheBox.com order will show as a payment to “CS@LightInTheBox.com”.
Advantages of using PayPal:
1. Your payment status can be traced via your PayPal account..
2. PayPal doesn't require you to use your credit card online. Instead, you can transfer directly from your bank account.
3. PayPal will protect your personal details if you choose to pay by credit card.