|English Français Español Deutsch Italiano Português 日本語 Русский Nederlands العربية Norsk Dansk Svenska 한국어 Suomi עברית Türkçe Polski Čeština Ελληνικά Hrvatski Română Magyar ไทย Bahasa Indonesia Bahasa Malaysia|
When you sign up for a MiniInTheBox account you are indicating that you agree to the policies and terms we've published in our online Knowledgebase.
Here are some of the most important information that you must be aware of before you place orders:
- When ordering from MiniInTheBox.com, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Title and risk of loss for items ordered will transfer to the recipient upon delivery to the common carrier in China/Hong Kong. Dropshippers: please inform your customers about this in advance.
- Generally most of the couriers can not deliver to PO box. Please offer us an street address.
- You need a valid phone number in your account.
- Take note of the *sensor* megapixel rating on digital cameras, not the "interpolated" rating.
- We strongly recommend you order samples before proceeding with large wholesale orders.
For Return Or Refunds Info, Please Click Here.
Please also take the time to read the full MiniInTheBox Terms And Policies documents online in our Knowledgebase.