|English Français Español Deutsch Italiano Português 日本語 Русский Nederlands العربية Norsk Dansk Svenska 한국어 Suomi עברית Türkçe Polski Čeština Ελληνικά Hrvatski Română Magyar|
G9 LED bulb
I need to order 15 of these bulbs. I have a few questions about the description of the bulb before I order. I have G9 60W 120V xenon bulbs 2800-3000K and they are extremely hot for my business. They produce so much heat that they heat up the dressing rooms and my customers are complaining. I need a replacement LED that will be sufficient.
1. Are they 120 V UL listed?
2. Do I need an inverter? I live in the US.
3. What is the return policy if they are not sufficient in power, color?
4. How long does it take to ship the bulbs from the date i submit the order?
5. Should I purchase this bulb type or this one G9 3.5W 60xSMD3528 300-320LM 3000-3500K Warm White Light LED Corn Bulb 110/220V #00641695?
6. I need 360 degree lighting does this provide that type of lighting?
by Darren southard Aug 15, 2016
1. This bulb does have the 110V version.
2. You don't have to use converter.
3. This is the return policy: http://www.miniinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=return_policy
4. Processing Time: 1-5 business days
Shipping Time super saver: 10-20 business days
5. You can choose either.
6. The bean angle of this bulb is 180°.
Thank you for shopping with us.
Dimmable G9 bulbs, with 120V
What is the CRI (Color Rendering Index) of this bulb?
I've been looking around for high quality LED bulbs for a time now. Most of the serious websites include the CRI Color Rendering Index value on their product pages.
So far I have never seen this value in any bulb description on this site.
by Roar Aug 15, 2016
The CRI of this bulb is Ra 60-79. We will improve our website with more details of the products. Thank you for shopping with us: