Are you a B2B customer? Buying 50 or more units or spending more than USD $500 in our Watch category? Please consult our online sales for a wholesale discount: email@example.com.
Mechanical Hand Wind,
Case Diameter Approx
Case Thickness Approx
Band Length Approx (CM)
Band Width Approx (CM)
Learn More About This Product
Manual-Winding Mechanical Watches
1. Hold the watch in either hand.
2. Please set the correct time.
3. Place your fingers along the edges of the crown and grasp the crown firmly.
4. To wind turn the crown clockwise for approximately 30 sec or until you feel resistance.
5. A wound watch will run for approximately 30 hours – depending on mechanism. Large watches have larger mechanism and smaller watches have smaller, more delicate mechanism.
6. It is recommended to develop a routine to wind the watch on daily basis for optimal time keeping.