Don't expect super quality, but it is still decent.
A few thing you need to know in advance.
- it does not come with screw and the body has no screw threads.
- when combining it with original parts keep in mind that the original back/start buttons are bigger and the original d-pad button is smaller. (Can be fixed with a file.)
- it does not come with springs for the triggers.
- the best thing I found was to glue the sync button's tab. That way you can keep it in place.
- the letters in the a/b/x/y buttons are not as sharply depicted as with originals. Pic2: top row (If possible try to use original buttons instead.)
- the transparent ring around the logo button has no dividers for the sync lights. It will cause the light to blur out across the ring. Pic2: top left (Yet again use original.)
- the home button is a semi-transparent green button with nothing els depicted on it. Pic2: top left