English Français Español Deutsch Italiano Português 日本語 Русский Nederlands العربية Norsk Dansk Svenska 한국어 Suomi עברית Türkçe Polski Čeština Ελληνικά Hrvatski Română Magyar ไทย Bahasa Indonesia Bahasa Malaysia
0 DAY DAYS DAYS 01 : 01 : 02

T15 11W 5050 SMD 22-LED White Light Bulb for Car Reversing Signal Lamps (2-Pack, DV 12V) #00391641

Earn USD $0.17 Rewards

After Viewing This Item, People ultimately bought:

Product Details

Specifications

Bulb Base T15,
Type Reversing lamp,
Primary Application Car, RV,
Light Color White,
Wattage 6W,
Chip Type SMD 5050,
Voltage DC 12V,
Luminous Flux (lm) 165-180,
Color Temperature(K) 6000,
Lifetime(h) >10000,
Material PCB+LED,
Dimensions(cm) 4.5 x 1.5 x 1.5,
Package Content 1 Pair of Light Bulbs,

Learn More About This Product

Payment Methods

Credit Cards we accept:

Payment Services:

Other Products From This Supplier

See All >>
User Photos
Recent Reviews
  • By Dan
  • Verified Buyer
  • Nov 13, 2012
I replaced all of the wedge style bulbs in my RV with this. Having already tried a couple of different LED bulbs, I was concerned about two things. One was the color of the light it produced because different types of white LEDs can have too much blue in the light they produce. The color temprature (in kelvin) is where you find this information. These bulbs Kelvin rating are very easy on the eyes. the second thing was how much light the put out in comparison to the standard incandesent bulb. Again, these are performing great and as far as my eyes can tell, they are very compareable to the old incandesent bulbs they replaced. Now that I do not have any incandesent bulbs in the RV, our battery will last longer and the generator will not have to be run as much to keep them charged while dry camping.
T15 11W 5050 SMD 22-LED White Light Bulb for Car Reversing Signal Lamps (2-Pack, DV 12V) T15 11W 5050 SMD 22-LED White Light Bulb for Car Reversing Signal Lamps (2-Pack, DV 12V)

Please input your reply.

• By For the RV
  • Verified Buyer
  • Jun 11, 2013
Replaced my bulbs in the RV trailier with these. Much brighter light, way less power usage. The color is very comparable to what I took out.

I highly recomend these bulbs.

Please input your reply.

• By chuso12
  • Verified Buyer
  • Dec 05, 2013
buena iluminacion esperaba algo mas pero bueno es aceptable, las puse en la marcha atrás y entra muy muy ajustado, pero con tranquilidad entra sin problemas

Please input your reply.

• By fetoca
  • Verified Buyer
  • Nov 28, 2013
Bien, excepto ADUANA 36 €. Que no advierten nada.

Please input your reply.

Q & A

There are no questions yet. Ask a new question
Your Recent History
BTest