2. Set the correct time. If watch comes with date window, please set date.
3. Place your fingers along the edges of the crown and grasp the crown firmly.
4. To wind, turn the crown clockwise for approximately 30 seconds or until you feel resistance.
5. Once the watch is fully wound, it will run for approximately 30 hours. If the watch is not fully wound when it is being used, it may gain or lose time. To avoid this, please wind each time you wear it.
6. It is recommended to wear your watch on daily basis or every couple of days to keep it from gaining or losing time. If the watch stops fully, please wind by following steps 1 – 5.
Set the Time
1. Pull crown to the first position.
Note: The seconds hand is still moving.
2. Turn the crown clockwise to adjust the time. (Please do not try to set the time counterclockwise).
Set the Date
1. Pull the first gear of the crown.
2. Turn the crown counterclockwise until the previous date appears.
Note: Do not set the date between 9 pm and 3 am. Otherwise, the date may not change properly. If it is necessary to set the date during that time period, first change the time to any time outside this period, then set the date.
The No’s of a Manual-Winding Mechanical Watches
1. Don’t overwind; over winding can cause your watch to fully stop working.
2. Don’t let your watch be without winding, even if you do are not wearing it.
3. Don’t set the time by turning the crown counterclockwise.
4. Don’t swim regularly with your watch.
5. Don’t keep it in close proximity to magnets like those found in speakers, televisions, or your iPad.
6. Don’t forget to clean with a soft cloth on a regular basis.
7. Don’t forget to store your watch in a dry place.
8. Don’t wear your watch when doing hard labor or extreme sports.
Alarm: This feature is designed to alert the watch wearer to a
specific, pre-designated time.
Altimeter: This feature measures the altitude of an object above a
fixed level, such as sea level.
Calendar: This feature, which can be found in analog and digital
watches, displays the day and date in a given month on the watch's dial
Chronograph: A chronograph is a specific type of watch that combines
stopwatch functionality with a typical display watch.
Luminous: A watch with luminous features can be read at night or other
Water Resistant: A watch that is water resistant has been tested to
resist damage due to water at specific depths. The water resistance level is
often marked on the dial or caseback.
Compass: A compass is a navigational instrument that measures
directions in a frame of reference, such as the cardinal direction points of
N,S,E and W.
Depth Measurement: This instrument, mostly found in dive watches,
measures depth beneath a fixed level.
GPS: GPS instrumentation is essentially a space-based satellite
navigation system that provides location and time information.
Heart Rate Monitor: Mostly found in sport and active watches, this
instrument measures the wearer's heart rate.
Moon Phase Calendar: This calendar function, which is an ornamental
display often found in dress watches, chronicles the phases of the moon
throughout a given month.
Screw-Down Crown: This crown type, which is commonly found in dive
watches, screws into the side of the case via a special tube to lock out debris
Shock Resistant: This feature is a common mark stamped on the back of
wrist watches to indicate how well a watch copes with mechanical shocks. A watch
described as "shock resistant" has survived a series of shock tests.
Stopwatch: This functionality is designed to measure the amount of
time elapsed from a particular time when the device is activated to when the
device is deactivated.
Tachymeter (Tachometer): This functionality is designed to measure
revolutions per minute.
Timer: A timer is simply a specialized mechanism designed to measure
Q: Why doesn't my quartz watch work?
A: The watch's battery may be dead because of the long-distance transport. Please try to replace the battery. If it still doesn't work, please contact customer service.
Your Recent History
Report Copyright Infringement
Report Copyright Infringement
Thank you for submitting this report We will process as soon as possible