Easy to drive 65W 90W including dual-core notebook.
With a 12V battery drive a normal 19V 3.42A notebook , module temperature about 45 degrees
Conversion efficiency: 94%( tested Input 16V out 19V ,2.5A)
Output Ripple: 2% (MAX) 20M-bandwidth
Operating Temperature: Industrial (-40 Celsius to +85 Celsius)
Full load temperature rise: 45 Celsius
Noload current: 25mA
Load regulation: ± 0.5%
Voltage regulation: ± 0.5%
Dynamic response speed: 5% 200uS
Short circuit protection: No
Input Reverse Polarity Protection: No
Connection: solderless, terminal
1. DIY an output adjustable Power Inverters , only need access to 12V power input, the output voltage you can (14-35V) continuously adjustable freely, but output voltage not less than the input voltage
2. Universal Power Inverters Laptop power supply. Input connected to your 12V power supply, output voltage regulation into your notebook can work.
3. boost charger, you can use more than 12V power supply for 12V battery charging, for example, 24V battery.
4. In order to power your electronic devices, as long as the voltage regulator to your desired voltage and current does not exceed the rated current can all be working.
5. system-level power supply before, when you do a project when the input 10-18V, when the system board and you also need about 24V power supply and its large, with the general DC-DC power module too small, then you choose this module we will be your best choice, do not debug directly on the machine can work easily achieve efficient high-power boost.